Thursday, September 11, 2008

Two For the Price of One!

Well we received two more blog requests, so I'll begin by fulfilling whoever’s desire it was to answer their burning questions. The two requests were 1. Would you rather be bald or have dreadlocks? and 2. If a movie were ever to be made about your life, who would play you? Shall we? Or...I...

1. While both hair (or lack there-of) styles are equally outstanding, I'm forced to pick one. There are however several pros and cons of each style that must be addressed before I can give you my answer. I'll start with the pros of being bald.

BALD PROS:
Andre Agassi, Kevin Garnett, Steve Austin, Zinedine Zidane...Oh, I'm doing it wrong, my bad.

BALD PROS:
-No lice.
-You don't have to worry about bad hair days.
-Costs less. (No shampoo, conditioner, et cetera.)
-Can occasionally be mistaken for Mr. Clean.

BALD CONS:
-No lice.
-No hair to style.
-May have a weird-shaped head.
-Can occasionally blind people.

Now onward to the pros and cons of "dreads".

DREADS PROS:
-Look freaking sweet.
-Makes black people even cooler.
-Very clean.
-Jamaica. Need I say more?

DREADS CONS:
-May cause you to be perceived as a pothead.
-Do you know how dreads are formed?
-More costly.

Well, the pros and cons are out there, so I'll share my answer with you.

Dreads.

I think Jason Castro serves as reason enough for why I've picked dreads.

Now, onward to the next question!

If a movie were to be made about my epic life, there is only one man who can successfully portray me, and unfortunately he has passed away just recently. Many of you probably know who I am referring to. That's right, the legendary...Charlton Heston. Just picture Chuck with black, spiky hair, drumming away, sword fighting in his front yard with Owen Wilson as my friend Raymie. The epitome of epic.
Unfortunately, he is no longer with us, so the next actor I would pick to play me would be...Denzel Washington. 'Nuff said.

No comments: