Wednesday, September 10, 2008

That's What She Said

Alright, well keeping with the tradition of this blog (if there is any tradition by the third post), I'll voice my opinion on the submitted subject matter. BEWARE: I AM INCREDIBLY BIASED!

Women rule. They are without a doubt the better sex. I don't know how I could possibly summarize their myriad amazing qualitites in one post, but I'll sure as heck try.

1. They make awesome athletes. WNBA anyone? WNFL? WMLB? Yeah, completely awesome.
2. They make awesome sandwiches. I just love when a woman gets in my kitchen and fetches me a sammich.
3. They're smart enough. They're smart enough that you can tell one to make sandwiches and clean the house, but not smart enough to complain or even disobey.
4. They have menstrual cycles. ...Which grant them unbelievable powers. They become more agreeable and friendly during this time.
5. Only they can birth children. Bravo women. Bravo.
6. They always get to sit down when peeing.
7. They are never expected to look good by society.
8. They are highly respected in the world. Especially in the Middle-East.
9. They're always on top of things.
10. Last, they understand the finer things in life, such as Oprah, bon-bons, Gerard Butler, The Jonas Brothers, and gossiping.

Those should be plenty of reasons explaining why women are clearly the better sex.

1 comment:

ImagineMel said...

You, my friend, are a sexist pig.