Monday, October 20, 2008

How about a magic trick?

This is all entirely from memory, so be prepared to be amazed. I AM SO COOL FOR HAVING THIS MEMORIZED!

Joker: Ha ha ha ha ha ah ha oh eh heh ah he ha ha he ooh he ha. And I thought my jokes were bad.
Gambol: Gimme one reason why I shouldn't have mah boi here pull your head off.
Joker: How about a magic trick? I'm gonna make this pencil disappear. TAH DAH! It's ah, it's gone. Oh and by the way, the suit, it wasn't cheap. You oughta know, you bought it.
Russo/Hispanic dude: Sit. I want to hear ProPosition.
Joker: Let's wind the clocks back a year. These cops and lawyers wouldn't dare cross any of you. I mean, what happened? J'ya, j'ya balls drop off? Hm? Ya ya see a guy, like me-
Gambol: A freak.
Joker: Guy like me...Look, listen, *click click*, I know why you choose to have your little *clears throat* group therapy sessions in broad daylight. I know why you're afraid to go out at night: The Batman. You see Batman has shown Gotham your true colors unfortunately. Dent? He's just the beginning. A-a-and as for the uh television's so-called "plan", Batman has no jurisdiction. He will find him and make him squeal. I know the squealers when I see them and...
Russo/Hispanic dude: What do you propose?
Joker: It's simple we uh kill the Batman.
Moroni: If it's so simple why haven't you done it already?
Joker: If you're good at something never do it for free.
Russo/Hispanic dude: How much you want?
Joker: Eh, half.
Charles: You're crazy.
Joker: I'm not, no I'm noT. If we don't deal with this now, soon little eh Gambol, here, won't be able to get a nickel for his grandma.
Gambol: Enough from the clown!
Joker: Ah da da da let's not blow this outta proportion.
Gambol: You think you can steal from us and just walk away?
Joker: Yeah.
Gambol: I'm putting the word out: five-hundred grand for this clown dead, a million alive, so I can teach him some manners first.
Joker: Alright so listen, why don't you give me a call when you wanna start taking things a little more seriously. Here's my card. Hm mm.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol... wow. I have no words

Anonymous said...

dude that was awesome! i so loved this movie!!

Anonymous said...

Chelle...as in my cousin Chelle?!